Are these signs of attraction???

Today in my english class we had to do book talks. For those who don't know what that is: It's when you choose a book that you have read and then you talk about it to the class. Well we had no volunteers so my teacher just started going down our attendance list, I had to go third. I know that a lot of girls in my school like me. And in my english class there is one girl who likes me for sure, let's call her Anna. There is also one girl who I think might like me, call her Britney. As i've mentioned earlier I had to do my book talk third, first two people were guys. So none of the girls went yet. Anyways while I was doing my book talk I looked around the class and obviously everyone was looking at me. I noticed that Anna, Britney, and a couple other girls were smiling. When I looked at Anna she looked away. I switched my attention to Britney, she had a big smile on her face and as soon as I looked at her she turned around and said something to her friend who sits behind her. I also noticed that a few other girls were smiling too. The problem here is that I am also somewhat of a class clown. I do and say alot of stupid and funny things. So it's kind of hard to tell why these girls were smiling. It could be that they were waiting for me to entertain them. My question is do you think that Britney likes me?

More info on Britney: when ever I walk into a classroom with Britney sitting there, she would always stop whatever she is doing and look at me. Some times I would look at Britney and see her looking at me. So what do you think?

There's a chance she likes you but you can't tell for sure just from someone looking at you. Like sisterlynch said, you should talk to her. Just be friendly and try talking to her more. If she does like you than you should probably be able to pick up on other little hints. Plus, the more you get to know each other, the more you'll see if you like her and the more comfortable you'll be if you do end up going out.