Having some stray thoughts.... What would you do?

Well, to not go into a long winded story, my ex-gf has now gotten another restraining order against her by the guy she got together with after me. The guy she was with is a druggie/boozer/jerk and we all knew it would happen eventually.

Now, I know she and I didn't break up on the best of terms and I was a bit of a jerk to her afterwards but.... I'm semi-considering breaking N/C just to see if she's ok. Believe it or not, while I don't particularly care for her anymore, she still is a human being with emotions and I hated having to watch her get screwed over by Doug.

She did show up at our last car club meeting (I have no idea why, other than Doug was there) and she did say hi to me and tried talking to the back of my head.

Should I perhaps drop the act and maybe drop by her place and chat? I know she's recently been having money troubles as her phone has been disconnected for some time.

What would you do?

Its a fine line that youre treading. Is there any guarantee that you wont have any feelings for her. What if she wanted you back would you take her. Personally having been dumped myself I know that I dont want my ex back but to tell you honestly if she were to come back today I'm not sure what I would do even though I know the right thing to do is to say no. Just ake sure that you are stronger than I am right now before you go meet her. And if you are make sure that she knows that you care but not like you did before.

i dont think theres anything wrong w/ breakin NC. but only if there are no manipulative reasons behind it to try to 'win the back'. i think you have genuine concern for her & her well-being. & as long as there isnt a drive to break NC b/c u want to get back then why not talk. theres nothing wrong with it.

-DG724

I was the one that stopped the relationship in the first place. She was too untrustworthy and manipulative. Definitely not the kind of woman I want to spend my life with. I would just mostly like to be able to sit down with her and talk and to end the animosity between us.

I don't even care if we become "just friends" I just want the BS between her and I to cease is all.

Trust me, I wouldn't take her back on a bet!!