3 weeks broken up no contact

Kah310392

3 weeks of no contact since he broke up with me over a text message. Struggling so much at how much he is blanking me, feeling like I've lost my right arm and after everything we have been through, through the years I find it so hard how he can be so hurtful and like he doesn't care. Not sure how to deal with my feelings somedays. Suffering with bad dreams which doesn't help as lack of sleep is making me more emotional. Any tips and advice

Exercise is your friend, get out in the sun because what you will doing at the moment is staying indoors thinking about him. Focus on yourself, go out with friends or just hang with them at their houses. Set goals that you want, take a hoilday with some friends, gather all the stuff he has given you and place it in a box and put it somewhere that you won't see it everyday.

Don't date or sleep with anybody till you feel right. There will be a better person out there for yo even though you can not see this at the moment.

You can pm me if you want anytime. Good luck

I actually bought some crossword puzzles, an actual puzzle, and want to order some coloring books! Everybody keeps telling me to go out with friends to get my mind off things and I have a few times, but it's so hard since most of my friends have boyfriends/fiances/husbands and when we go out, if the boyfriends don't come, then they constantly talk about them. I'd rather be alone lol

Archived