Has online dating worked for anyone on here?

pavlo81

I wanted someone financially stable and with a strong work ethic just like myself. Actual salary was less important. I remember a male friend thinking I was crazy for passing up a good looking guy who made a lot of money through a multi level marketing company. I simply didn't like his work/money related values. Simple as that.

Heh, I don't blame you at all. If someone told me that they made a lot through a MLM company, I would run for the freaking hills. Total scams and many times, they are not sustainable! I get really angry if people try to convince me to buy their crap or buy into MLM companies.

And yes, online worked for me. I recommend Match, personally.

I still think that your preferences and/or where you stand in the spectrum of demographics drives which OLD tool you will do better in or if you will do well at all. Also the city you live in can be different as well. Match is great in some California cities but is disastrous in others. I think many factors weigh in on whether or not OlD will work for you ... or not. As India Arie says in her song "Video,"

"So get in where you fit in"

Knowing where you fit in in your social spectrum helps you make more practical choices that makes more sense for your dating experience.

• 2 weeks later...

It was successful for me! Thanks to online dating i found my second half and now have my family and my kid. In true i didn't believe i can ever find someone by this way. But i did)) Thanks to link removed i have my family. Its true that Slavic women are different, more family orientated. We are an international couple and i proud of it! I’m happiest man on this planet!

It was successful for me! Thanks to online dating i found my second half and now have my family and my kid. In true i didn't believe i can ever find someone by this way. But i did)) Thanks to link removed i have my family. Its true that Slavic women are different, more family orientated. We are an international couple and i proud of it! I’m happiest man on this planet!

Are you a marketing spambot?

Archived