college girls

This is kind of a weird question, but what do girls 20 -23 years old think about guys in their mid thirties?

The reason I ask this is at the age of 34 I have returned to colllege full time. I have been noticing lately that a lot of girls stare at me at school. I am not sure what to make of it, are they attracted to me or are they wondering who the old guy is. I do look young for my age and I used to be a pro athlete( not a very good one), so maybe they are checking me out.

I have no intention in asking any of these girls out,just curious.

Ok, well, I'm one year over your age range (20-23), but my opinion is this: I'd be more comfortable dating a fellow grad student who is 34, than a man who as a "professional" job who is 34. Since you're at "their level," the age difference is a little less awkward. If they're staring, they're probably checking you out. Go talk to them silly boy!

For example, a guy who is 28 recently asked me out. That's a perfectly fine age for me, however, he is a brand new prof at my university!!! A prof dating a grad student, even if it is in another department, is completely unacceptable!

So, go for it - you're a college guy!

A prof dating a grad student, even if it is in another department, is completely unacceptable!

I'd have to disagree with that one.. I'm a student and have a crush on my course administrator (read my post in love with a married woman)

although in this case i'm 28 and she is 26 lol

It may be acceptable in India, but in the US, crossing those boundaries is not OK! I know profs who have been fired that way!

------------most of the girls I talk to always complain about the guys their age still being immature. They are all much more interested in dating an older, mature guy than someone that acts like a little boy. -------------

Ha ha -thats funny and so true , a lot of of the guys in my classes think the biggest thrill in life is getting pissed drunk on the weekend.

Yeah a lot of guys our age drink. I rarely drink though. I never see what's so fun about getting smashed and not remembering what you did the next day. I have to admit that a lot of guys around my age are immature. I've met quite a few myself and they usually turn out to be jerks (at least I think so). Of course there will be people at any age who are still immature so be careful.

Sorry to bash on the male gender, but most guys are immature at any age. This is especially true for people our age. Most of them think wild partying and drinking is the only real way to have fun. Poor them. But there are those rare nice and mature guys, don't overlook them.

"Yeah, pretty much everyone I know at uni thinks that and when I told someone that I couldn't drink alcohol because of my genes they said, "Oh, that's no fun at all, if I couldn't drink I would kill myself". Feel kind of sorry for them if they think that's the one and only way to have fun in the world."

---I agree....i don't drink and always have a ton of fun!!!!!!!