Now we're supposed to talk do I stand a chance?

standard

I'm a Psy student with aspergers, not the usual autist-like person, cause I've got no social anxiety I'm manly fashionable, good at talking, and I like the drama, the scene and in class that translates to make the best presentations and stating mean impolite things to the crowd (the rest of the classroom) in the middle of those presentations. I display a few other weird behaviors but very mild most of my class think I'm joking when I tell them I've that disorder, class is mostly girls by a large margin. I'm at year older at uni than my classmates cause I changed majors, that means we are all 2d years, many of us are transfered who did not interact with the "main group" in its first year.

We coincided in a class in Summer last year, no attraction, talking, just nothing. In september (we started to coincide in the majority of our sections) I made a presentation (impresive as always from my part) and she started to play me tricks, just two days, then just observed me the rest of the period, from the distance, (some times) Im not deluding my self. But I noticed she had a boyfriend, It took me a month to confirm that cause they were not that closed , (she has serious shyness problems) once while I was staring at her I noticed she had a dilemma calling him by firstname or surname. They know each other since school. Maybe they chose a career together? By that time I made a trick borrowing form her an old pencil and giving her a new one. Once I told one of her friends I wanted to give her an advice (to the friend) but "she" wanted to be part of the little chat, IDK why... But otherwise she was unapproachable I tried 2 or 3 times, but friends around her, the boyfriend, I gave up.

This semester the group is no longer so friendly, she brake up with him (he´s an arrogant pseudo-intelectual who likes kissing random girls's hands) but they remain distant friends. I ended don't know how in an expo group with her, she took my phone but just for the group's sake, In a situation hard to describe I managed to get an excuse to send her a little gift nothing came out of that. I had not tried to approach her all along (well she is still pretty much with one or other girl friend most of the time), till this friday, I got her out of the room, walked her to the student lounge She waited for me 30 seconds cause I had to return to get the card I invented her a story about being in love with one of her friends and wanting her to revise the card/letter for me, but I did not expect her to read it rigth away (The card she read was directed to herself of course) she said to me "Do you want to talk about this"? I responded "not now" She said "When you are ready just tell me".

I was not expecting a talk at all, dont know if she misunderstood my intention (I didn't have one) of if she implicit it on her own.

Maybe she stares at me (she does, no space to explain I use common sense and the corner of my eye), just because I'm intrestingly weird.

What should I do? When and how arrange the "talk"? What to expect? What should I say? Should I do nothing and preserve my dignity?

greetings

Archived