heaven2

You wont have to talk to him at all. You would go to your county court house, fill the required paperwork, and I think you would have to pay to have him be served with the paperwork. Then he has to show up to court. You do not need to interact with him. In fact after he is served he will contact you asking you if you are serious.

Im going to assume that you two dont have any signed paperwork about the 'loan' So you will have to find a text, email, voice mail, FB message, Chat or anything that he acknowleges that he owes you money and that the money was a "loan" and not a "gift" then you will win.

• 2 weeks later...

Last guy I dated did the exact same thing. Found out he had women all over the world....just horrible, on a global scale. He was absolutely 100% convincing. Everything I ever wanted and more....mirrored me, changed my life, all just for what...sex? winning? I'm still trying to figure it out....

Sounds a lot like my ex girlfriend. She made out how much she had always wanted to be together and that I was her best friend and that she felt we were one person. We were planning to get married and she even said she dreamt the date we would marry. She bought a wedding dress and a week before she walked out she viewed a flat as we had planned for months to move in together. We even spoke of childrens names. So many promises and words. Two months after we broke up she was with a guy that is everything she claimed to dislike and got engaged to him after 6 weeks. Since then she has said through her new guy that she never loved me and has twisted the whole relationship. Amazing how a person you thought you knew is the person you knew the least.

Archived