How to Tell someone that I want to Leave her for my Career

Raj1988

Dear all,

i am a 26 year Old guy from India working in a foreign country for the last 3 years

I met a girl an year ago, we became good friends and decided that we will be only friends with benefits

we are in a relationship for the past 8 months

But we became more than that, only thing is we never said to each other was 'I Love you' but seems like we are in Love

we cant live a day without talking to each other (we dont stay together)

I told her in the beginning that i will return back to India some day and asked her if she would come with me, she said a 'No' and that was completely understandable because she stays with her family and she has a 14 year old brother whom she is taking care of

So, later we never talked about this much

i am supposed to leave from here after an year on Jul 2016 but quite a lot of problems in work made me to look for better options related to career

Now, i found a better job that would boost my career growth but at the cost of leaving this country forever

i really don't know what to do? , i have not decided anything yet, i have 3 weeks time to take a decision

sometimes i think that we are going to get separated someday , so let it be this day but it hurts a lot for me to break up with her because i knew how much it hurts when someone breaks up

sometime i feel like i dont want to lose her , so stay and wait for her here and then convince her to come with me

i am really confused, can anyone help me?

Archived