think he's lying

julietteromeo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I did not hook up with him. How can you say you're not hateful when you are twisting what I said to portray me as a negative female stereotype? Also, please, at your age if you were any good at relationships you'd be on your golden anniversary with two kids in Harvard. But you're not you're on enotalone.

Anyway I have better things to do then pay you any more attention. When I'm your age please shoot me if I'm still tangling with women half my age on the computer.

At your age you should know how to speak in proper English. Maybe if you didnt degrade yourself with using ridiculous slang you wouldn't get the response you are from people like Mhowe who is actually speaking truth.

Just because you cant handle someones constructive criticizim doesnt mean you need get all ghetto and start bashing her relationship or others when you are asking if all of us if we think this guy from Tinder is lying to you and the fact that you think it is "cute" that he would come up with lies like that if it was stemed from being nervous just shows more about yourself then on the guy...

Juliet you have to understand you actually set the tone of thread ..you are quetioning your date , thinking he is lying , asking how real this sounds ...you have probed and prodded him to try and find out the truth ..... I don't think anyone has been negative ..just expressing how it reads ...

so now you have lots of opinions you have to decide where you go from here ..if you do want to date him some more ,if you feel you can trust his words or you do indeed think he is lying .

At your age you should know how to speak in proper English. Maybe if you didnt degrade yourself with using ridiculous slang you wouldn't get the response you are from people like Mhowe who is actually speaking truth.

Just because you cant hand someones constructive criticizim doesnt mean you need get all ghetto and start bashing her relationship?

That's funny since she started with the name calling - as she did last time.

Juliet you have to understand you actually set the tone of thread ..you are quetioning your date , thinking he is lying , asking how real this sounds ...you have probed and prodded him to try and find out the truth ..... I don't think anyone has been negative ..just expressing how it reads ...

so now you have lots of opinions you have decide where you go from here ..if you do want to date him some more ,if you feel you can trust his words or you do indeed think he is lying .

ok thanks for the advice. Because dressing like a celebrity from 20 years ago is SO mature.

Sorry Juliet but you really need to grow up. Why are you starting a fight? To be honest, I do think that the guy acted weird, but not necessarily because what he said was lies. Just the fact that he bragged and talked about his ex-wife so much. I also don't think that grilling someone you met only once is nice behavior, because knowing someone so little, you really don't know if what he said is actually true or not. It does not sound THAT ridiculous and if you want to find out more, you could go on a couple more dates and see if what he said adds up. You are not exactly acting very rational yourself because you stalked him and his family on the Internet (Googled them etc.) and you accused him. I think another person would either see them again and give the benefit if the doubt, or not see them again if you're bothered by them. You posted here for advice so you are getting a lot of advice. And if you don't like it then there is no reason to act so immature and defensive.

Archived