How can a girl get over a guy?

Oh nikki - I'm sorry. It's no fun, I know. Well, nothing better to heal heartbreak than the adoring attention of other men! Go to parties, go out with your friends, just show up and have fun. What are your hobbies? Take a dance class, go to the gym, just keep busy busy busy. Before you know it, you'll meet some new hunk and you're going to wonder what you ever saw in the other guy. Good luck!

Ahh I have been here myself, and I know it is tougher than it sounds just to get over it. Only thing that ever got me through it was the no contact rule. Annie has some good suggestions get out there and try to stay active. You don't always have to go after another guy but at least get out there and talk with some different people. Of course you will not instantly get over him but the less you see of him the less you will think about him trust me! and good luck!

Yeah, single4good is right. You don't have to get out there and find a new guy right away, it may not be a good idea to jump into a new relationship too fast. But, do get out there and do stuff! It's a new year - take up a dance class or something. Cardio hip-hop or something like that. My favorite is bellydancing - it always makes me feel feminine and great!

Well, call up your local gyms. They tend to offer aerobics classes, just ask them what type they offer. Also, if you are in college, you can go to your recreation center and ask what exercise classes they offer. Or, even if you're not in college, you may still be able to sign up for them (It may cost $10 more though).

I took at cardio hip-hop class at my old collge - It was a great way to get in shape!

• 3 weeks later...

I know how u feel i'm in the samething right now i totaly thought i was over this guy then when i saw him i feel in love with him all over agian...so my best advice right now is to keep him outta site outta mind..think about how this isn't gunna matter in 5 years thinkabout how ur just be like what did i ever like about him...think about how u have other guys looking at u the same ur looking at the one ur talking about...there is always someone worse off then u to so just keep those things in mind...keep him outta site...stay active...it won't matter in 5 years...there is more ppl u can have...