seeing my ex wife in my dream

I got separeted from my wife over two years ago... recently, I kept seeing her in my dreams. like spending time togther..or I see stuff like us

spending time with our child. We do not talk a lot except about our responsibilities. I am not sure if I want her back....To be frank i do see myself leaving with her again ....she is a bit stubbrn and will not show any of her amotions. any comment with wired and upsetting feeling I have ?

well depending on what is in your dreams, maybe you just need some closure or a better relationship between the two of you(friendship not being together together again). but either way maybe you should try and talk to her about it, if not for you for your kid's sake to show that the kid's mom and dad can be decent friends and talk to one another and spend time with them.

oooooooh, hold on....I can not tell ex wife that I saw her in mydream. It does not sound good. What I wish to create is a great team between us towrad the need of our child. Well, being friend is very hard... we two diffrent life. I can only hope to be feel that way in the future.

Dreams can be weird. I've had two serious relationships. Both times when I was in the relationship I had dreams about us breaking up. A short time later it actually ended up happening. So I really believe that they were premonitions.

Recently I've been having dreams of meeting back up with my Ex-girlfriend. In my last dream she was hugging me tightly telling me she was Soooo Sorry for what she did. She kept saying she was So Sorry over and over. In my dream I tried to comfort her by telling her it was allright.

So..... Was this a Dream (or) could it have been another one of my Premonitions? I don't know. Only the future will tell.

John