Sex Postitions

oh & for the agile & for those that have strong legs try this...

Man laying down-chick squatting (squatting..NOT kneeling) girl is facing his feet, girls hands on her thighs or on the guys calves...go as fast or slow as you wish (b/c no matter what it gives the guy an awessssssome view!)

heres a tip the further the girl lowers her upper half of her body towards the guys feet, the better the view the guy gets. but like i said this takes agility & strength for a long period of time. ITS ALWAYS A FUN & EXCITING POSITION.

-DG724

Um... Aren't you like 14? Not long ago you were still really nervous about kissing. I don't really think you should be too concerned with different positions right now. Take things slow and just enjoy the relationship. Wait awhile before you start even thinking about sex.

Um... Aren't you like 14? Not long ago you were still really nervous about kissing. I don't really think you should be too concerned with different positions right now. Take things slow and just enjoy the relationship. Wait awhile before you start even thinking about sex.

oh great now i sound like a pervert.

damn. lol

-DG724

LOL no worries dragongirl. I knew exactly what you were talking about in that last description .

It's called "froggy style" and can be done with the girl either facing towards the feet or towards the head. It also allows the guy to do quick thrusting upwards with almost no resistance from the woman's legs since she'd be squatting. My ex loved the feeling it gave from the rapid movement I could make, but she didn't have the endurance to hold it for more than a minute.

DragonGirl724, don't worry. You've probably helped out a few people with ideas they can try in their relationships. And I'm pretty sure whatever guy is lucky enough to end up with you will really enjoy being with you.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a love you are!! thank you.

psssst, hey what are YOU doin tonight.

nah for real thanks man that was real nice of you.

& yeah Froggy style is where its at, thats usually 1 of my favorite positions of choice. hehehe

-DG724

The guy didn't want to do doggy? That's strange... that position is usually a favorite of all guys everywhere

PA, thanks for that I basically learned everything from just saying "hey, what if I moved this way..." and then doing that. I also like when a woman can do a "reverse cowgirl" and really get into it

Hey DragonGirl724, if your looking for a warm climate, how does sunny California sound? And I'm free if you are, but I prefer dinner and a movie first.

Really, some guy is going to be real lucky to have you.

haha you rock man! this is hilarious. lol *ribbit**bark* & watever else makes a noise!

thanks again though real nice of you to say. sunny Cal is pretty top notch. ive never been...YET! ha.

im lookin forward for my springbreak, hittin up Vegas baby! maybe ill get lucky........on the slots! other than that im a good girl.

you can see my halo............its being held up by my devil horns.

-DG724

I found this resource to be useful as far as positions are concerned. There are 365 positions in this book. This book includes positions for rear entry, vaginal entry, cunnilingus as well as fellatio.

Position of the Day: Sex Every Day in Every Way

by Lorelei Sharkey, Emma Taylor

The Kama Sutra is also another resource I believe there are 300+ positions for this book