Life is upside down

To be honest sarica, I don't know anymore. As I have said it's a rollercoaster ride. She runs hot and cold depending on her mood, that I cannot tell. I am not even sure if she knows what she wants. Problem is as i have said before, she has no where to go, she cannot afford to go anywhere. It is very hard to live this way. I am trying to do the right things and sometimes I think that just pisses her off. I think that she thinks it some kind of act. I am giving her space to figure it out.

Had the weekend off. It has been very bumpy to say the least, having to spend 48 hours in each other's company. At times it was OK and at other times, it seems that when are getting along. She suddenly shifts gears as if she forgot to hate me. It kind of seems that when we are getting along, that somehow makes her angry. I think she can't comprehend sometimes, that I even though I got a little lost in things that are going on, I never stopped caring and doing. Ok, I am guilty of not paying the compliments and maybe a little lacking in the romance department. I really don't know how she is going to move out, when she can't even pay her own bills. I don't think she will ask me, but up to this month I have paid for everything. I am the one who pays for all the living expenses and even whatever of her bills she couldn't swing. Conservation is not in her vocabulary, it never has been. Just my utility bills a month are ridiculous, even after getting all new more energy efficient appliances. I also have to assume that my traveling hundreds of miles and getting her out a bad living situation also doesn't matter. As beautiful as she is, sometimes I think she has a lot of low self esteem issues. I have never taken for granted what she does around the house, but at times I feel that I am taken for granted in my support of the household. I do love her but at times I feel that our relationship can always seem to focus more so on her needs then both of our needs. At times when we argue I want to say a few things that I know, that she doesn't think I do I at her. However, I can't see that making things any better only worse.

I am no expert on relationships, but I know about work. If you are the type of person who's priority is TO WORK, let your girlfriend know that and if she still likes you she will understand and she will stay with you. Re-read your first post - you don't mention her until the second paragraph and only then you mention her in passing. If you want her to be your priority, you can quit your job but then what are the chances she leaves you for somebody with a job???

I am no expert on relationships, but I know about work. If you are the type of person who's priority is TO WORK, let your girlfriend know that and if she still likes you she will understand and she will stay with you. Re-read your first post - you don't mention her until the second paragraph and only then you mention her in passing. If you want her to be your priority, you can quit your job but then what are the chances she leaves you for somebody with a job???

Sorry xD777- I was trying to give a little bit of background information on my situation, the stress it is causing me and how it is taking a toll on my personal life. Right now it shifting all my life's plans around. While I will still be earning a decent living, it will not be as much as I am making until I progress up through the new departments classification system. Where as in my department I am at the top level, now I go back to the bottom. I don't think I completely ignored her, but just that I maybe was not as attentive as she would have liked/ needed me to be. We still went out to dinner, etc on Saturday nights. We went to the home and playoff games for our football team (the one that just won the Super bowl.) I support her financially in both her business ventures, I also pay for her medication (she doesn't have any medical) I also provide all the necessities for us to live.

Archived