Love Shyness....

daveAA

Hi,

Has anyone here read the book on love shyness that was written by Dr Gilmartin in 1987?

It can be downloaded for free here, and I believe it contains some really valuable references to what its really like to be shy when it comes to dating.

link removed

Id love to hear other peoples opinion on this book, and this subject, as it really helped me a lot (even though i still have a long way to go!!)

Thanks

Dave

I've only read a tid-bit over the last few minutes but it sounds like it may be an interesting read, especially since I fall into this love-shyness category. Man 23yr and nothing yet, I can't imagine getting into my 40's and being in that situation. Of course I won't let that happen b/c I'd take myself out by 35 if I'm still in this same pathetic situation I'm in now.

Hi there,

You sound pretty similar to the stage I was at about a year ago (im 23 now as well) - I couldnt even get girls interested

However that shyness book will prob tell u all about yourself, but not really offer any advice on how to change the way you are.

Another ebook that really helped me is at:

link removed

I know that this is a referral link, but if u dont wanna use that let me know and ill send u the normal url..

This book really give me some brilliant tips and advice, which im still using, and slowly getting somewhere with - i can now get girls interested ( as u can prob see from my earlier posts - i got a girls number jus gotta try and move it to the next level now )

All the best

Dave