Hello people!

I'm have a really confusing problem! OK so here is how it goes, if you read my other posts (the really long one), there is this girl I really liked back in October or so. Now, we're just REALLY REALLY good friends. I still kinda like her, but the problem is (if you read my post) that she is taken. Of course one would gradually lose interest every day after..but somehow I still like her....

Anyways heres the confusion....I think that she likes me back. We have a class together (we dont sit next to each other anymore, but we used to) and everyday after class she WAITS for me. We both have AIM and she always is the first one to IM me. I always JOKE around with her saying I have a gf (I am really single) and she is always asking "who is she" "tell me who she is and ill stop bothering you...etc". I am almost positive that she talks to me more than her bf....but im not sure....Also I have lunch with her but i dont sit next to her. I sit 1 table accross from her (she is with her bf there)..and I always catch her staring at me....

What i'm saying is...what should I do? I'm not sure if she likes me or is just being a really good friend....gimme some advice/pointers!

dude i seriously do not want to bust your lil bubble here but ive had the same problem in the past.

i liekd this girl that i thought liked me back cause of the way she act and everything. well i asked her out and so i guess she didnt like me.

i think somtimes if someone likes another person so much that it seems like that person is attracted to the other. but they really arent. you know what im trying to say.

i think the girl i liked/loved just seemed liked she liked me cause shes a flirt, a tease, she wants attention. but your lil friend might not be like that. but she could. so really pay attention to those things. watch her talk with other people. watch her body language, the way she talks, what she says because you never know what girl think about you.

just a heads up

Hey,

It's a tough situation to be in, liking someone but knowing that they are taken. It's even harder when the person seems to like you back. Pay attention to how she acts not just around you but around others. She may just be a very friendly and flirty girl. Or she may actually like you. The hard part is that even if she does like you, you have to respect the fact that she is in a relationship. Be her friend but be careful that nothing happens. You need to wait until after their relationship is over before you should even be thinking about the possibility of something between you and her. If she breaks it off with her boyfriend and still shows interest in you, then you can pursue a relationship with her.