Let be friends things - why why why need help ?

I used to keep in touch with my ex gf once in a while. I wish her happy Birthday, return her call whenever I get a chance…She usually calls to say hi. I loved this girl once and she is the one who broke it off. I told her I love you, but if that is what you want fine. No hard feeling..her reason was she was not with me 100%..

Now she wants to come to see my new place to visit. She even told me the date. I never image creating a friendship with my ex. I know I can not call her on Friday night to go to a movie or a bar like I do to my buddies…etc. I just do not understand why she does not mind coming over and act just as a friend. In the past we were unable to resist each other…The temptation is so high and I have to say she a very attractive girl.

The problem is I do not know if I can control myself form touching her or pushing away from her advance… Do I want this girl back ? I am not sure . However I do not want any relationship based on physical .

She is 27 and I am 32. How can you resist this kind of temptation? or unrealistic friendship ? Should I cancel the visit ?

I don't think you'll really know how you're gonna act (or how SHE will act) until you do see her in person.

I was worried about a similar thing with my ex, who I saw for the first time after our breakup just last week. I thought I might not be able to resist touching him or showing him my true feelings, but when the time actually came around... I had to act like a friend, it was the only thing that could happen right now.

Of course it depends on the situation, but I think if you really believe you can be friends with her, then you should let her come visit and try to hang out. However if you think a fake friendship is all that will happen, then maybe it's not the best thing. I'd give it a chance though, you never know. You don't know how she feels either.

Good luck!