ok, heres the thing, for the last 5 years i have been best friends with this girl, and we have seen eachother on and off all the time, we go out and do stuff together all the time. lately, it has gotten MUCH more personal, and alot more intimate, but when were in school, and around all of our friends who DONT know about our intimacy, its likes shes a whole different person, and even if i just try and touch her, or put my arm around her she squirms away and acts like i did something wrong. is she just walking all over me and using me for her sick pleasure, or is she sincear about liking me, but shes just a different person around her friends?

I think she just isn't ready for your relationship to become public. Maby she dosn't want rumors spreading around and reaching her parents. But i don't think she is just using you...then again i don't know alot of things.

Good luck!

Well, you might not like this but it's a fact that girls are far different than guys in the attraction dept. Girls can be emotionally attracted without being physically attracted. For a girl, if the physical attraction isn't there in the beginning it will probably never be there. Guys, on the other hand, have sex and attraction wrapped up into a single package. If a guy likes a girl then there is a 100% chance that some of the attraction is sexual. In your case I would guess that she is deeply attracted to you as a friend but unfortunately, not as a potential lover. If you ask her if she is attracted to you she won't be honest about it because her love for you is very real. She values your friendship and doesn't want to hurt you...just understand that her feelings are probably not sexually-based and you need to understand that and not take it personally. If you can accept her love as a friend then relax and enjoy the friendship. If you can't then you have choices: stay and accept her the way things are, find a girl with sexual potential, and/or keep her as a friend and have a girlfriend too. Why not have it all!

Not to freak you out, but I am 43 and have probably loved a lot more men than you have women. Age doesn't matter here. I'm only telling you this because I have lots of years of experience to fall back on. If you want a lover then make yourself available for a girl who can love you the way you want to be loved. You deserve to be happy so relax and rest assured that things will work out one way or another.