I dont know what to do...

Hey everyone,

Recently this monday i broke up with My GF who i had been going out with only for 3 1/2 weeks. Ive been in alot of relationships before and This one wasnt working for variouse reasons...Already in that time she had kissed another guy and repeatetly told her friends about doubts she was having. So i decided it would be best to end it and move on...which I did. Now i get to school, and im a bad guy all of a sudden. All she does all day is cry cry cry, she doesnt go to classes, and talks to the guidence councelor all day. I feel like a you know what now because i hate doing that to people and i dont want to see her cry. Every class i get out of shes still waiting for me outside, Im not the kind of person who will just ignore her and be mean, so i talk to her and will walk to the next class with her but i dont put my arm around her, hold her, or kiss her as i did when we were going out. Should i be doing this? Is this a form of leading her on by just aknowledging her? Because i dont want to ignore her if shes outside of my class but should i be talking to her and everything if all she does all day is cry? Every Night on the computer she Instant Messages me saying sorry for all this and that and her profile says stuff like i cant loose you and all that. Im actually kind of freaked out...It was only 3 1/2 Weeks, Why is she getting SO upset? I mean i cant be THAT good of a guy =). I even seen her mother in school today i guess cause shes been talking to the Guidence councelor so much. She says this and that about love, but i mean comon...Ill be the first to admit, Im 16 Years old, I dont know nothing about love yet nor do i want to, im here to have fun right now! So my main question is do i keep talking to her and walking with her? Will this just upset her more? Any help will be greatly appreciated..>THANKS ALOT!!

Do you know if she has a father? That might seem like a wired question to start with but if she doesn't have a father she might be looking for a male "father figure" type thing that she can talk to. I'm not saying that she would think you were her father...i'm saying she might be looking for someone to make her feel safe and secure. (not htat men are all that)

If she does have a father maby her relationship with him isn't very good.

But if it's not the above two cases then i'd say she just wants a friend but she is to afraid to commit to anything so she took you for granted and now that you are gone she relises how much of a friend(or boyfriend) you were.

But i think you are right that 16 is a little young to be in a serious relationship like boyfriend-girlfriend. However, you can still be her friend. And as for hugging her, she might just not be getting enough love at home. So, i think it's alright if you hug her...just don't let it comprimise your boundries. For example, hugging her while at someones house while you are alone might not be such a good idea.

Thanks, You bring up some good points. She does have a father however he is never home and her parents ALWAYS fight and she gets sent to different houses of family members because of it. Her mothers not that much of a mother either so maybe that could be the problem. Still i hate to see her hurt like this...