warm one minute cold the next

Ladytmt

Why do some guys blow hot and cold? Exchanged numbers and for about 2 weeks straight or more I got good morning texts and all these texts throughout the day then out of the blue it vanishes. So I started to text him initially and he would respond but the whole vibe did not seem the same. For some reason I feel like he has the attention span of a 5 year old meaning he's warm to someone new for a few weeks and then boom he's tired of them? He did make a statement once saying that I am feeling you today but I don't know about tomorrow and he had an LOL behind and said it was a joke but it honestly has stuck in my head especially with his behavior. Was I right to cut ties with him and delete his number? I'm looking for a relationship and I feel he is not if his attention span is that mini. this is a 39 year old guy.

My hunch is that he's talking to other people/seeing them too and when he's "cold" he's after someone else at the moment. You may be right that he's got the attention span of a five year old and may be a tad immature, chasing anybody who he finds attractive instead of sticking to one or even a few people.

Yeah i guess i should have known better especially after he sent me a pic of him in only his underwear! I'm like whats that for and i made it clear after that that i was looking for a relationship not just some sex and i was not about to have him at my house when i barely know him... So maybe thats why he changed..,who knows

Archived