My ex and we were together for 3 years and engaged for 5 months and have a 2 years old daughter, we both are 24 years of age, She broke up with me 5 months ago saying she hasn't experienced life much and wants to explore, when she actually moved out I did all the begging and pleading to get her back but always turned down, the. She said we can't be together as she cannot trust me as her life partner anymore ( as we had few financial issues, bills weren't getting paid on time and all that) then she said she just wants to be a s***t go and party. I then started no contact and only time I would reply to her text or answer he call was when I had our daughter. After a month of minimum contact she called me offered me to be FWB to which I said no, and now every time I see her she hugs me tight and trying hold my hand and everything, last week she told me she had sex once since our break up, I didn't took it very well but I did not show it to her, so she is very hot and cold lately sometimes she hugs me try and kiss me if I'm around but some times totally opposite. She also suggested that we should start having family night where we have dinner together with our daughter and then we can watch a show or a movie once she's in bed every once a week, but she doesn't seem to follow that either, and I did not bring it up either as I want her to re suggest and actually implement it. I don't know if I should keep giving her space and keep minimum contact or should I start Perusing her to get back together.

It sounds like your ex is ambivalent and doesn't know what she wants and then when she meets you she wants you again then. Goes back and forth things like that. It doesn't sound like mind games in the least to me.

I got in contact with my ex recently and apologized for some bad behavior. I've been trying to understand her recently and have come to some conclusions that are very positive. I understand her more than ever and I think um I understand a lot of things more clearly. None of what I did had anything to do with mind games. Yesterday was one ofthe worst days of my life. I was under a great deal of stress. And I drink a lot of alcohol.

I'm interested in reconciliation but there has to be rules. She has to make certain concessions or we can't really move forward. I misunderstood her for a long time and I misunderstood her true motives for doing the things she does. the things she does are not good I think your motives are. Its strange because the longest time I really never knew what she felt about me and always assume the worst. But I think it's possible she loves me and a lot of her behavior stems from trying to connect. shes got a very complicated life and our relationship has been really up and down that crazy at times.

I've never been against reconciling with her It's just a matter of reconciling with her on terms that are fair. If she's willing to do that we can talk if not I'm very sad but there's nothing I can do.

I take no joy in being away from her and I take no joy in not talking to her. It's just we have to be together ethically or I cant do it. But I would be very happy if we could reconcile somehow.

Archived