She still hasn't called but she stoped by and talked to my dad at his work yesterday. She was asking how I was and when I was moving into my new place. But she knew more than he did, because of everything between my parents I keep a lot to my self some of you know why. I havent really told anybody but the friends that are hooking me up with the place. One of them does work with her so thats how she found out I'm sure. I really dont have a problem with it, I just wish she's come out and talk to me about things and not others around me. Oh well, maybe she's not what I should be looking for after all. It's not like her, I've done my part and said "I'd like to see her." As long as it goes on like this, I'll drift further away till this mess is sorted. It already is startring to feel like too late for me. It's just if she wants to know how I'm doing she should just call me up, but she still goes to others for info, turn off.

Yuh i agree with him. i mean it shows shes still...i dunno.... she thinking about you. She may be a lil curious about you. I would not pay complete no attension to her, but just drop a few smoothe lines (like, wusup with th e nod, or hows it goin?, or wus new with you. sumin simple). Sometimes being a little mysterious is what they need. But when it boils to fact, it's ur choice. Do wut ya gotta do boy...

I'm just going to let things be then. I told her last week I'd like to see her. I think thats enough on my part dont you? If we do this we're going to have to be friends and take it very slowly fo what ever we dscide to do. When we broke a lot was going on for both of us so we may not even like each other anymore. I know it's only been 6 months, but thats still a lot of time. I'd be willing, but only time knows. I have to keep working on me right now, I've got too much going on to put too much of this in the mix. I would like for us to at least talk so we could act like people. Any advice is always welcome. Thanks for your time

you said she STILL hasnt called so im guessing you had another post on this and if thats the case i didnt see it so here are my theories

1. If you dated her in the past maybe she is keeping tabs on you like seeing what your doing after your break up perhaps to see if maybe you are doing another girl or w/e i dunno

2. If you have not dated and she likes you then maybe she is trying to see what kind of person you are or if your seeing anyone or could she be like obsessing over you? If thats the case dont date her...

3. If you were dating but are on a "break" then maybe she is seeing what you are doing while your apart such as seeing another woman and beginning to move on and that would make you not be together anymroe

I dunno though i dont know the whole story so i could be WAY off base maybe she is just interested in your life who knows hope this works out for you

Heres a quick recap,

We dated for 3 years, wasn't ready because of last ex, but she insisted. Over time I saw she was good for me and we tried for a while, but then I became insecure because of what happened in my last relationship. (Dumb, lesson learned everyones different) Any way, she said she wanted to start over and be friends and slowly work back into a relationship, I thought she was just being nice so I said no thanks. I went into no contact (she knew how I felt for her, wanted to retry) She contacted me atleast once a week for one reason or another. This went on for a while, then she sent a e mail, we talked for a while and then she moved into her new place, she no longer has internet. So now this. She still calls from time to time, but still about off topic things. I decided to call her last week and said I'd like to see her. (Just to brake the cycle) She sounded happy and said ok, but still now word. (not really waiting by the phone) I just want us to atleast be able to talk, even if we end up as just friends. I just want to put a stop the games.