Pregnancy test question

berserk

Me and My Girl Friend had sex for the first time on December 26th 2004. She took a pregnancy test on January 2nd 2004 it came out negative. Is that to early to take a pregnency test and exactly how accurate is it? Im sort of scared but not as scared asi thought i woudl be any advice i would be greatful for.

Thanks

After that period of time a pregnancy test will not be conclusive. As Avman said, you should test from around the day after the period is due. They are 99% accurate but pregnancy will not be absolutely confirmed until after the 12th week when a physician is able to listen for a heartbeat.

Other signs to look for are fatigue, sore breasts and nausea/dizziness.

ya i know im way to young to be worrying about this but its an issue now so i cant ignore it

True, but you can also learn from it. You recognize that you are too young to have a baby, so maybe you should consider if you're *really* old enough to be having sex. Being mature enough to have sex means being mature enough to handle the consequences.

Ive already learned from this quite a bit im glad i have this forum to help me though im pretty sure she isnt pregnant cause we tell each other everything but i know there is still a chance that she is and ive already been given condoms by many of my friends who are helping me out and we havnet done it more than that 1 time. Im giong to be extra careful next time and i will for sure consider waht you said after u saying am i old enough to be having sex i am already considering talking about it with my g/f to see what she thinks i just want to thank everyone so far for helping me out with this