*For the Guys - What makes a girl good in bed, whats bad??

Fresh Air

What makes a girl good in bed...

If you're a good dancer... Meaning, the music starts with a slow song, I move, you react to my moves, then as things progress, the song slowly changes, more upbeat, you are able to react to my moves, you assert yourself, I react, so on and so forth. I'm guessing some guys will say, "gives good head". Things like that, when worked into the dance just make you a more fluid dancer but are not key. Good in bed to me is a perfect dance, when there is nobody but the two of you on the dance floor; focus is solely on the dance, oblivious to the outside world.

What makes a girl bad in bed...

A bad dancer... Scripted, mechanical, non-fluid and not dynamic. You can be a 10+ but if you can't dance, then I won't ask you to dance again.

What makes a girl good in bed...

If you're a good dancer... Meaning, the music starts with a slow song, I move, you react to my moves, then as things progress, the song slowly changes, more upbeat, you are able to react to my moves, you assert yourself, I react, so on and so forth. I'm guessing some guys will say, "gives good head". Things like that, when worked into the dance just make you a more fluid dancer but are not key. Good in bed to me is a perfect dance, when there is nobody but the two of you on the dance floor; focus is solely on the dance, oblivious to the outside world.

What makes a girl bad in bed...

A bad dancer... Scripted, mechanical, non-fluid and not dynamic. You can be a 10+ but if you can't dance, then I won't ask you to dance again.

It's interesting that you call it dancing, I had actually often thought dancing dynamics is a lot like sex and even just relationships in general.

Anyway great way of putting it, I completely agree with this.

Archived