i am extremely confused, care to help?

hey everyone, happy new year.

Right the problem is my ex broke up with me im very heart broken but now after a month or so we are talking as friends but shes giving me weird signs n its annoying me because i dunno if they are good things or bad things. Details of them can be found here

link removed

but id really like your opinions on what to do as i really want her back.

Thanks

Zab

Hey Zab i have followed your posts and the only thing i can advise is NC. I advise that only because i have just gone through something similar where my ex, said lets be friends just now and stuff and i truly think it is because they dont want to be mean and cut you off.

Do NC for your own benefit otherwise like me you will just end up back at square one and i have seen plenty of friends end up the same way too which damges their self confidence and self esteem.

You obviously want more than friendship so how can you just be her friend?

By doing NC you will regain your strength and when she contacts you you can say that you want to be with her and if shed doesnt want to be with you at the moment you cant just be her friends but maybe in a year or so when you have forgotten about that.

Easy for me to give you the advice that i have been told to follow as god itis killing meinside but my ex dont want to know me anymore after weeks of saying we could be friends and maybe it drove me crazy as it would anyone who has strong feelings.

na i dont feel as though my self esteem has dropped or anything..after new years it went further up lol but im just confused on if maybe she does want me back and is testing me or something, i dunno, i guess the ladies may have better advice at this point but then again some guys may have done the same thing, wasup with it?

Zab

Zab dude, told you already to go for NC at least for now. Its better for you. it helps out, i know. Im there and going better.

Being friends with someone you really love will be hard. Imagine, you hanging around with her, and she fooling around with another guy?

Not for me thx.

Happy new year for you too. Chat with you over msn whenever you want