Pregnant 35 weeks and husband never interested in sex?

TaraFlower20

So I'm 35 weeks pregnant and huge but since I started getting a belly I have had a difficult time getting my husband to have sex with me. I have tried dressing up, offering new exploration, offering oral with no sex and rarely will it work. For the last month I have had sex with my husband maybe once. I am a sexual person and getting turned down all the time is well...frustrating. There is always some excuse like "I'm tired", "I don't feel comfortable" etc. but yet when HE wants sex he has sex with me. He says now that I'm a sex addict because I'm always asking/trying to have sex with him but I'm deprived!! So yea I may be wanting it all the time now but it's because I'm not getting it. What am I supposed to do, I'm a loyal wife but I seen a guy with his shirt off today and was excited about it....that's not normal for me. It made my day type deal just to see a man with his shirt off that was decent looking- now I know it's bad.. please help. **Also I have taken care of myself thru this hard time of deprivation but nothing can substitute intimacy ya know....

First thing to say to you is don't cheat whatever you do. You've your husband and he loves you.

It can be normal to be put off sex when the partner is pregnant, this can be for several reasons. He may not feel comfortable with the baby inside making love, or he may be worried about the baby and how life is going to change. But you should really just tell him how you feel about the love life and that you really want it and are feeling deprived. He should give you something here. At the beginning of the pregnancy the sex life was fine right? He's probably just nervous, worried about the child and not thinking about sex. He will understand how you feel. Good luck with the child! I'm glad you're a loyal wife.

Tara,

I would ask how often you had sex prior to your pregnancy. I know when my ex-wife was pregnant she was horny all the time! Not that I minded being attacked when I got home from work! LOL! And seeing her pregnant with my baby was a big turn on too! I would only be concerned if he starts to view you as a Madonna. That can lead to some problems. Sit him down and explain you have been taking matters into your own hands, and you need to be satisfied sexually also. Also, explain that doctors actually say sex is good during pregnancy. The semen softens the cervix and the pleasure hormones released by the mother during sex, orgasm, and post sex are good for the baby as well. Good luck!

Freadrik

Archived