I can't live like this anymore I want to take my life

pain

I just can't handle this any more everyday my body is going through pain and discomfort and nothing I do releases it this causes so my deep depression and have been feeling suicidal of late.

I don't see the point in going on I know I don't want to hurt the loved ones around me but i might have to this time because I'm just so miserable.

it takes a strong person to get through this it's like walking down the path of life I've just falling to my knees screaming to the heavens

above.

if I go will I regret it?

maybe I should just let evil win.

There is a quote that I think of when things seem hopeless.

"We are perishing for lack of wonder, not for lack of wonders" - GK Chesterton

Depression is just clouding your brain - tricking you into thinking that life is useless. It's not. You just can't see the wonders, but they are there.

The fact that you are writing this post tells me that you have hope. And for now that is all you need.

Yes - your family and friends would be devastated. And angry. And you would probably plant the seed for someone else's suicide.

But don't stay alive for them - do it for yourself.

As you point out, it is letting "evil" win or not. I've been in the same spot before, and now looking back, even though my life is far from perfect, I feel very good about not letting evil win.

PM me if you'd like. And also, talk to someone you trust ASAP. You will feel better. If you don't have someone available, please call the hotline on this page .

Have you seen a professional about how you are feeling? Depression is an illness, and needs to be treated - one of the symptoms being suicidal tendencies. It is a terrible feeling to be trapped in your own head, it is a deep dark spiral that is harder to get out of the longer you stay down there.

Get help, you have already done wonders by reaching out and asking for it on this forum. This tells me there is something in you that wants to fight this, and to not let evil win. There is a suicide helpline at the top of this page. That can be step one. They will help you with step two, and that will probably be to talk about it with a professional. You're not alone, even though you feel as though you are, you're not. Even yesterday we heard of the suicide of Robin Williams who also felt alone and hopeless. I don't think anybody deserves to feel the way you do, but keep going. The light is at the end of the tunnel, it is just very hard to see it from where you are stood right now.

Why are you feeling depressed and suicidal, if I may ask.

Are you emotionally unstable? Did a recent even put you in this state? Whatever it is you are going through please know that there are many millions of people going through the same thing.

You need to reach out to your family and friends for support. You also need to go to the hospital so a doctor can properly diagnose you.

Life RARELY goes according to plan, but we must soldier on and keep living. Easier said than done I know, especially in a society where we throw a fit and fall into emotional pitfalls when things don't go our way. You need to know that your family and friends care a lot about you and suicide is a selfish attempt on a person's part to end his/her life without considering the life long consequences and impact that his/her action would have on those who care for you. I really hope you get the help you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Killing yourself is like regretting without even being there to regret. You regret forever. Don't let evil win, when good is so much better to win. You may be going through a lot of pain, but one bullet isn't going to save you.

It may delete your matter from this world, and end your emotional as well as physical pain. But does that mean everything is done? Premature death, all it leaves are scars behind. You may have a good reason - or so you think - to kill yourself, but in the end it's your choice if you think YOU deserve life. Not anyone or what they say to you. Good luck, and I hope you take the boulder up on your shoulder and don't fall down. Reach that cliff when you can throw that all down to hell!!

Archived