what goes through a guy's head when a girl confesses?

terranovie

to the guys... when a girl confesses to you, and she wasnt on your radar before, do you start to notice her more? even if you didnt like her at first? or is it one of those things that if a girl you don't like confesses, it's just never going to happen. and if by any chance a confession gets you to start thinking about a girl, what exactly should the girl do to be more likeable?

let's say the girl is a friend you see regularly because you're in the same classes and have a lot of common friends. you're not the tightest of friends though you do hang out a lot.

Without attraction it doesn't matter how much we like or love someone. Love isn't some kind of currency we can use to get the person we desire. If you confess and the person is attracted to you they will like it. If not it will just be awkward.

Pretty much this.

I have received such "confessions" before, both by women that I was and wasn't attracted to. To the ones that I was attracted to, I remember feeling extremely happy and excited. To the ones I was not...awkwardness, followed by indifference.

Archived