Why do I desire my ex so much, even though I know he's not good for me?

So how many times have you tried to contact him without success? Trust me, it's definitely better this way. Yes, you are feeling rejected and humiliated now, but it's all for the best. He was just lowering your self-esteem by treating you badly and making you think like you don't deserve better. Now it's the perfect time to start healing - for real this time, and move on. Your confidence and self esteem will grow again and then you will laugh at how stupid it was to give him so many chances in the first place, because you will know that it was not love, that you couldn't have been happy with him and that it was all for the best.

Live for the moment, keep yourself busy, do whatever makes you happy... you have probably been heartbroken before and you know it gets better and eventually you move on. You will this time too.

Have you ever watched a squirrel (or any animal) try cross a road. .it can get 3/4 of the way accross and when it sees a car it runs back to the original side it came from, even if it's the furthest most risky way to go.

This reminds me of that. .you get almost all the way out and run back to what's familiar. .even if it might kill you.

It's nature. .. but using this analogy helped me. Not to mention I'm always fascinated when I see an animal trying to cross the road

Have you ever watched a squirrel (or any animal) try cross a road. .it can get 3/4 of the way accross and when it sees a car it runs back to the original side it came from, even if it's the furthest most risky way to go.

This reminds me of that. .you get almost all the way out and run back to what's familiar. .even if it might kill you.

It's nature. .. but using this analogy helped me. Not to mention I'm always fascinated when I see an animal trying to cross the road

Wow, I loved it! lol. It made me laugh. That's definitely a first, and too true! Amazing

Archived