Thought i was sensibitive

maryam

I met this guy yesterday via the internet. We chatted the whole day. I was going away when he told me that he d probably wont be there anymore (chat page). So I asked him to come later that night. He said he couldnt, probably never come back again. So I said okay. I did my best to make it continue by saying come later this night. We said goodbye.

He came in the evening (especially for me he said). I appreciated that. It was a very nice conversation. I really liked it. We decided to get on the Phone. He gave me a wrong number. And I did give him mine. He called and later we traded pictures and I got his real number. Which was to me kind of a turnoff. Why would he give me the wrong number? We chatted on the Phone till late in the night and it was very interesting an nice. He is also attractive. He told me that he was kind of a hard man and that he wouldnt like to have a soft girl since he had bad experiences with that. (stalking etc). I knew that he also pointed to me because im a quiet girl and speak when I like to. Im not that outgoing or something? But anyway we talked and talked. And then ended the conversation to get some sleep. I wrote him a text message that we d rather not continue this contact because of what he said about sensitive girls and him being hard. He asked if I was really sure? I told him yes, because we would clash. He agreed. And told me that he thought it it was a pity. I agreed and we said goodby. He blocked my Phone number.

Seriously people. Tell me whats going on here. If a guy you just met the other day likes you, could you expect him to be more persuasive to stay in contact with you? Or am i being silly? Did I do the right thing?

Archived