2nd chances....

Dougie_D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More like, it takes a girl under 1 second to sense that a guy sees her as prey, to be tagged and slept with. And so by second number 2, she's clear on not wanting that. You've overshot by 3 seconds.

The funny thing about that is majority of girls think opposite of me. I have a "harmless" vibe. Most girls think "oh great, it's some dude that is way out of his league... but I'll talk to him anyways because he LOOKS like a nice guy".

That's part of my problem. I come off too gentle and nice. I don't know how to give off the vibe that I can "protect" her.

you are overthinking things ...if you are just looking for girls to get with..they wont care about if you can protect them or not....

Most girls think "oh great, it's some dude that is way out of his league... but I'll talk to him anyways because he LOOKS like a nice guy"

do they say this or are you assuming that this is what they are thinking?

you are overthinking things ...if you are just looking for girls to get with..they wont care about if you can protect them or not....

Most girls think "oh great, it's some dude that is way out of his league... but I'll talk to him anyways because he LOOKS like a nice guy"

do they say this or are you assuming that this is what they are thinking?

They don't directly say that to me, except "you're just a nice guy". Girls don't want overly friendly guys where the girls think the guy is just a doormat. I have that specific problem. I have to figure out how to be nice, friendly, but show that "when the time comes" I'll be able to stand my ground. I must be saying or doing things for a girl to get that impression that I'm weak...but I'm really not.

Archived