Going thru it all again because of her!

Here it is ... i posted a thing up here over the summer ... now my ex and i broke up in june . I went thru hell to get her out of my head and heart ... we started talking again in october after i was finally ok!

We hung out alot and all said everything we said before to each other. But now she needs"time" again and i have no idea why she is putting my thru this again. We talked about it all and she doesnt know what she wants one day and the next thinks i am what she wants!

I cant believe that i let the same girl do the same crap to me again!this girl has told me she is scared i will fall in love with someone else and how she cant lose me, and how she wants to have my kids! She cant stop messing with my head ( if you ever heard face to face from sevendust thats to her) I know keeping busy and stuff with help me again but its hard ... really hard. Cant believe i let the same girl who put me at the worse part of my life do it again to me I'm so hurt and i dont know what to do about it... email me if anyone has a similiar story or anything that'll help!

Smokey

Lonly,

Try not to be so hard on yourself. Obviously you are a very loving person to even give her a second chance. I can just imagine the pain (and anger) you are feeling right now. Unbelievable!

Is this woman in therapy? It sounds like she needs it (no offense).

Man, I'm sorry this is happening to you... again! If you learn anything, learn that people will get away with what we allow them to. I'm very blessed to have never heard, " I need time" from someone. I honestly think it means: I need time to hook up with someone else! She'll probably be back and when that happens, Tell her you need time, too. Time to never see her again!!!