Body changing after weight loss

So I'm the smallest and healthiest I've been since I was probably a small child.

I'm 5-5'1 and about 9 months ago I had ballooned up to nearly 160 lbs. I didn't weigh myself when I was my largest because I was so disgusted with myself... But I'm now 120-125 depending on the time of day/what I've eaten/water weight ect.

I don't plan on purposely losing any more weight, just tightening up and getting toned.

The changes my body has taken since I've lost weight is starting to show though... I have stretch marks all over my inner thighs, and my breasts have shrunk significantly. I also have a decent amount of extra skin (or fat? I can't really tell.) in my belly "pouch" area.

Anyone else went through this? How do you cope?

I went down from 160 to 128. Have stretch marks in several places, but I had them after my pregnancy as well. I do not have extra skin maybe because I worked out while losing weight and continued afterwards. As to stretch marks, I do not worry about them since they are not significant. But I heard that there are several natural oils, such as rose hip oil, that helps with it. How old are you, do you work out?

I went down from 160 to 128. Have stretch marks in several places, but I had them after my pregnancy as well. I do not have extra skin maybe because I worked out while losing weight and continued afterwards. As to stretch marks, I do not worry about them since they are not significant. But I heard that there are several natural oils, such as rose hip oil, that helps with it. How old are you, do you work out?

I'm 20. I work out but not intensely. Most of my weight loss was from eating healthier and cutting out sugary calorie filled drinks.

Hi. can anybody tell what is the good way to loss weight fast?

Hi jazz. I lost a lot of weight considerably quick - 40 lbs in about 6 months. You shouldn't aim for more than 10 pounds a month MAX.

Keep in mind this worked for me but might not work for others.

How I lost all my weight was pretty simple.

1. I cut out pop (soda) - switched to diet pop and water.

2. I quit "snacking". I was a habitual snacker and would munch on a lot of junk food in between meals.

3. I ate only when hungry. I didn't have set meal times. When my stomach growled, I ate a small meal. Sometimes I'd have 4-5 small meals in a day, sometimes only 1-2. I listened to my body and ate only when it needed food/nourishment.

4. I worked out 4-5 times a week. Cardio and weights.

I really need to start working out again but I can't afford a gym membership anymore lol

Archived