Freaking out

Little story for you all...I need your opinions. Last weekend at my boyfriends we were expiriementing. He's 19, I'm going be 16 in 2 weeks. We ended up doing everything, except sex. He started going down on my but I stopped him and said "I wanna have sex...do you". He responded with yes and saying that he would be right back. We continued to fool around and he asked if I was ready. I said yes...he put the condom on and pulled off my pants. I started shaking and crying... I didnt know what to do, or say. My question is that he thinks I'm not ready, but I know for a sure fact I am, what do I do to calm myself down?

ask yourself a question- are you ready for a baby? if the answer is no, then ur not ready. if the answer is yes, then you are ready-thats the big thing with having sex at your age, if you were to find out you were pregnant, would he be there to support you? would you be ready to be a mum? i'm not saying you should only hav sex if you want a baby, but you hav to think of the consequenses and the fact that you are still underage. and dont expect fireworks and stuff, it does hurt and if you are not physically ready then it will hurt more. dont rush it-its not a case of put a condom, take off the pants, have sex, all done. you have plenty of time to experience sex, why not take a bit of time to experince other things between you. the part where you said he was goin to go down on you but you stopped him and said you wanted to have sex, was that because you didnt want him to go down on you, cos it seems like it.

i dont wana be patronising or anything about it, but just think a bit more about it. talk to your boyfriend too, communication is an important thing for sex, especially for your first time. if you cant talk to each other about intimate things like this or feel embarresed too, i dont think its the right time for you

good luck

qt xxx

I started shaking and crying... I didnt know what to do, or say. My question is that he thinks I'm not ready, but I know for a sure fact I am, what do I do to calm myself down?

If you cannot calm down, and you are shaking and crying that means you are not ready.

You have a smart respectful boyfriend if he knows that you are not ready and stops.

You are young, take your time...when you are ready you will know and you won't be shaking and crying.

I cried after. It was a very emotional experience for me. I waited a very long time for that event. There is a lot more to the first time than just the physical act of inercourse, and your body knows it and that's why you were shaking and crying. You can't ignore the signs your body is giving you. It will never steer you wrong.