He's my first boyfriend, and the only guy I've ever had to buy a present for is my brother so I was TOTALLY stumped on what to get my boyfriend of two months.

I looked for his favorite CD's but the stores didn't have anything that I needed. I had some other ideas on what to get him, but his mother had thought of those before me! So I was pretty clueless on what to get him.

I finally decided on making a blanket for him....I'm not sure how much he'll like it, but it's fleece and on one side it's blue and has some dudes playing football and on the other it's just plain white. I'm thinking of sewing his name into the white side. What do you think? He likes football, I'm just not sure how much he'll like the idea of a blaket. My mom and my sister talked me into getting it because I had no idea what else to buy, and my sister got one for her boyfriend too.

What do yall think? Any guys have an opinion on this?

Personally, a blanket is somewhere waaaay down on my wish list of gifts I would like to receive.

BUT

If my gf specifically made a blanket for me and personalized it with a special design... cripes, I would feel really great receiving that blanket. It's knowing the time & effort that someone put into the gift. Even if I never used the blanket, I would still consider it a great gift and my gf would get major brownie points.

yea thats really sweet..and he will appriciate the time and thought put into it...i was at victorias secret the other day with my friend and they had a graeat mens fragrance box with i think like 4 bottles of different stuff in it..if he likes to smell good that might b an idea (thats wut my friend bout her boyfriend for their 2 months a few days ago) i think it was $35...so it might be a little over ur budget. (i know it would be mine lol) but maybe ur mom could help you out! hope i helped!