Cant figure this out!

maryam

Why is it that every man I like, doesnt make an effort. And every man I dont like keeps talking to me. What is this kind of opposite attraction?? I dont get it.

Do you guys get what I mean. Seriously this hasnt happened one, but every time I (in my mind without showing it to the person) like a guy, I end up just dreaming about him. Nothing happens. And all the guys Im just not attracted to, keep stalking me.

Is this a natural way of how life works, can I change this? Has this happened to you?

Because you are being passive.

If you like a guy....instead of dreaming about him...approach him.

In college, I was sitting with my friends when a really handsome guy walked into the Coop.

I asked them who he was because it was a small school and I had never seen him. They told me that he had just broken up with long distance gf so hadn't been on campus much. He sat down at a table where I knew most of the guys.

I told my gf's that I would be dating him by semesters end...got up and went over to the table, said "hi" to the guys I knew, turned to him and said "hi...I am mhowe...I don't believe we've met".

That was in Feb...and we were dating by April and went out for 3 years.

Also, in addition to what mhowe said, some women come on too strong with men they like. If you like a guy and he seems interested, you turn up the contact and push him away. Whereas the guys you don't want, you ignore them and they take it as a sign that you want to be chased.

I dont come strong to men, since even the men I like I dont give too much attention. But its like a certain vibe or something? The law of attraction?

Mhowe, some men appreciate it when a woman takes the initiative but there are also some who think that a woman should not be the one to make the first step. In my culture this comes accross as being desperate, which I dont think is true. But thats just the way it is. Sadly.

Archived