so much pain so alone want to sleep forever

But when someone has made their mind up the only thing you can do to save your sanity is NC.

I feel for you and anyone would have been going insane if the other person was telling them that they are in love with them but they cant be with them.

But please try not to buy in to it that much. I cant really take what he is saying seriously when he is with another girl.

And seriously? He goes buy a house with a girl he is only a few moths with?

For me things are more simple, when you really love someone nothing and no one should/could stand in your way specially when the other person is available to you. Maybe im too romantic?

Thats the kind of way i want to be loved and to love....that's probably why my BU is for the best in the long run. Never felt that i was the best thing that happened to him (even though until he f****d he treated me right and how a boyfriend "should")

I know..i know NC , its the only way to go for the sake of our sanity.

My fist couple of weeks even though we never saw each other were hell with the ongoing texts.

He even had the nerve even after all he did to act like a spoiled little b***h, be as cruel as he could and got me into replying mean stuff back because i told him to never call, text (except for when he wants to pick up stuff so i wont be there) and come home before i move out.

And then i decided to never reply or contact anything that wasn't purely business. Decided to completely ignore and not reply to anything personal and regarding our relationship

Oh... i totaly agree with you regarding advise and experience and people objective.

I wasnt clear...simply because of the reason of being obsessed by communicating my situation again and again im not letting it go from mind and being able to heal.

But as you who are we kidding...we also need to vent!

Oh... i totaly agree with you regarding advise and experience and people objective.

I wasnt clear...simply because of the reason of being obsessed by communicating my situation again and again im not letting it go from mind and being able to heal.

But as you who are we kidding...we also need to vent!

When we will not need to vent, it will mean that we'll be ove, ready to start again.

Time should heal, isn't it?

Muskrats, i agree with you. The best thing is that people in here have experienced similar situation, they already faced similar situations

Thanks all for you good wishes and advice.

Today is a hard day. Don't know why just very sad today. Nothing has happened. Just can't get out if it.

I just miss him so very much and my heart is literally aching. I write this with tears in my eyes.

I know I have to stay NC and I will. It is just so very hard when all I want to do is hold him.

Exactly, me too! When you really love someone how could you bear to be apart and be romantic with someone else - doesnt make sense.

Yes, had the conversations were they try to make out you're being unreasonable/mean aswell - I think it makes the dumper feel better thinking of you as mean,they don't feel as guilty as when you are really upset? I dunno..could just be my anger with the whole thing talking.

Hope everyone has started off the week feeling a bit better anyway, i know myself it's easier to keep myself a lot busier during the week xx

Archived