Bottomless pain, anger and longing

Hi.

My father died two days ago, all alone on the street. His health wasn't perfect, but no one expected this. I'm left with so much pain, anger and longing. Literaly every waking minute is painful. And almost every second.

Has someone dealt with the sudden death of a loved one? I really need some advice. He meant more to me than I ever realized while he was alive.

Please, please, please, I need some direction.

A.W

My Grandad was my best friend, he was perfectly healthy for his age and then one day I come home from school and my dad tells me my grandad only has a few hours left to live, just like that.

It hurts a lot for someone to be snatched away from you that quickly, but at least it was sudden, and they weren't suffering for a long period of time. You have to try and take some comfort in that.

I cried and cried and cried, it started to get better but then I'd have odd days were I would just breakdown out of nowhere if I thought of him. It's been a year and I still think of him looking out for me, but it doesn't hurt anymore. Time will ease your pain, just think of your nice memories with him.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Archived