Help please im totally confused

blackmoon

(im not using real names, dd-my ex, nn-friend, rr-friend, tt-current boyfriend)

Right im taken by tt and we have been together for 1 year and 3 months

Anyway, there is another girl who is tryin to get dd and im feeling jelous and i still care about dd and i feel like i want him back. Also i found an old friend of mine, rr who is trying to get with me but im not interested and i keep tellin him im not interested. Nn is a friend but he has told me he loves me and has fallen for me, i do like nn but its only as a friend.

And whoever i end up dating, its gonna be a long distance relationship

Im totally confused and i dont know what to do

Plus i didnt know which section it would come under, so im sorry if it aint in the right sectionn

The only person you really have feelings for is "dd". So your problem isn't as complicated as you think. You need to be honest and tell all the other guys you just don't want to be in a relationship with them.

AFTER, you need to call dd and ask him if there's any chance he would like to start dating again. NOT get back together...because it is still unclear whether you really want him...or just don't want this other girl to have him. So start slow and see if there's anything there.

I do love tt but since the girl seems to want him, its made my feelings for him come back, i did want to get back with him but he was in a roleplay relationship (so it wasnt real) but i thought it was so i just thought he had got over me.

Also me and tt dont get to talk much due to his job but me and dd talk quite a bit

With nn, i wasnt expecting him to fall for me, i just thought we were friends

I do love tt but since the girl seems to want him, its made my feelings for him come back, i did want to get back with him but he was in a roleplay relationship (so it wasnt real) but i thought it was so i just thought he had got over me.

Also me and tt dont get to talk much due to his job but me and dd talk quite a bit

With nn, i wasnt expecting him to fall for me, i just thought we were friends

You may love tt...but I don't think you are in love with him anymore. If you were, you wouldn't be so hung up on a past love.

You may love tt...but I don't think you are in love with him anymore. If you were, you wouldn't be so hung up on a past love.

True true, i could not be in love with tt or it could just be the jelousy gettin in the way that maybe blockin my love

And if i was to break up with tt, id have to wait until we get to have a long chat again to explain but i dont know when that will be due to his work as i wouldnt want him to log on to fb to see that he was single, ive had that happen to me and i wouldnt want to do it to someone else

Nn keeps tryin to flirt with me, i try not to send hearts or kissing faces but i might send one now and again

I wouldnt know how to tell tt im not in love with him, he sent me a heart before he went to work and hes totally in love with me, i have broken up with a guy before but that was just a rebound relationship and i didnt feel anything with him.

Me and tt did discuss about open relationships and he did say that he would be okay in one with me, if i wanted to be in one

Archived