says she's cold and not loving.

Beeboy

I have been dating this girl for about six months. She is a great gal and put on a Christmas party for me and all my friends.

She went to a tremendous amount of effort. We never argue and everything appeared to be fine. But she told me some time ago that she has been married 4 times. I told her that was before I appeared, but it did make me wonder. Just recently we went away for a few days and had a great time. The evening of our return she said she was not particularly happy with our relationship. This was after consuming a bottle of wine. Being an Aquarius she said she was very independent and needs her space once in a while. Which is fine with me.

Now here's the kicker. She told me was not loving nor affectionate. Which I could see. But she does not want me to walk away. Two days later she wanted to know if I would like to talk about this, and stated the she was a fool. Apparently this problem was also in her past marriages. The next day she sent me a text saying, that she was glad that we still have a chance to have her stop trying to destroy this relationship. She also told her daughter, who is also glad the we still have a chance. I do not want this to happen again, and I am undecided what to do. Walk away or stick around. Any advise out there.

I'm not sure of her age, but as far as I'm concerned being married 4 times is a lot for anyone at any age (just my opinion). It sounds to me that she is not clear about what she really wants and truthfully you can't figure it out. The only thing you can know and figure out is what YOU want. For me it would be very difficult to be with someone who was not affectionate---call me crazy but isn't that part of the fun of being in love and having a relationship?

Well, I guess it depends how strong your feelings are towards her. You can stick by her to help her through this tough time. I don't want to be so judgemental because we all go through ups and downs through life, but someone in their sixties should be a little more "grounded" don't you think? If she made it clear that she can't give you what you want at least she is not leading you on so that's a positive thing.

Archived