i am or arent i that is the little tiny question

ok here it is today i was watching t.v and my favourite country song came on and i realized iam a hopless romantic ok correct me if i m wrong i m layin in bed on saturday night just wishing for my boyfriend to all and my favourite country song comes on which happens to be a love song and i m laying there reading remantic novel....And do u wanna know what my favourite movie is beauty and the beast wanna no why because beauty gets the beast.and i love grease because they both get the one they love in the end yes i am 14 and i think about these things you may think i m weird oh sumthing and i might b but i just wanted to no i am i a hopeless romantic???if not its no big deal or anything just wondering!! thanx lots have a good day/night

I agree with Mr. Low. You're only just coming into the years when you're starting to understand what dating, romance, marriage, etc. entail; and, there's nothing weird about the way you feel. You may be a hopeless romantic, but so are tons of others in the world. (I'm one, myself.

You aren't weird at all -- just a typical teenaged girl.

Your a hopeless romantic. There's nothing wrong with it I'm one myself. In fact, I wish there were more helpless romantics in this world. Love and romance are wonderful things.

Out of curiosity, what was the song? Country has a lot of good love songs and I'm wondering which one it is. I probably like it too.