Hey reader,

I just recently lost my virginity to the girl I love. While we were having sex the very first time the condom broke. Im pretty sure my cum went inside her and im scared shes going to get pregnant. The only reason im asking is because her period ended two days after I ejaculated inside her... It is possible she is pregnant? Someone please give me some answers, anything will do...

Im only 13 years old... We cant go get tests, if her parents found out about what we did she would no longer be accepted into her family... I love her and I want her to be happy... The only thing we know to do is wait until next month... when she gets her period again, or if she does. Thank you soo much for what you replied

You probably are ok, as it normally takes 14 days for the egg to develop and get into the falopian tubes.

You had unprotected sex at about 9 days, right (9 days after the first day of her period)? Then you are probably ok.

13 and already having sex, huh? That is pretty young! Are you going to continue to date like this?

Why not wait until you are older?

Well... ive known her for three years and we started dating when we were in 7th grade. Im at the end of 8th grade (ends June 23rd). I know its hard to believe that a teenager could find love at such a young age but I know that I love this girl. We have had our ups and downs and we've gotten through it, im hoping its the real thing. You have no idea how much your previous message means to me. Thank you so much.... when we find out if she is or not, I will let you know. Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

i understand that you are young, but you have to take the resonisbilities of this. you should pick up a pregnancy test just for the sake of knowing. if you are embarrassed to get one, you shouldn't be, gotta be responsible for your actions. dont decide your gf's fate, let her have a decision in this. the sooner she knows if shes pregnant or not, the sooner a solution can be reached... hope this helps some.