Should I go back it eventually.

ryukage99

So I was going to party for the past couple of weeks. I had to stop going due to drama and misunderstandings with people. I have Asperger's so it's bit difficult to socialize with people offline.I also have an old boyfriend that came earlier in the year. I know the problem was me being "too friendly" with certain people but I was only interested in friends and friends with benefits with them.Since,I have a boyfriend. I also wanted to get know some of people there. I was dropping hints here and there about me.I wanted to bring him along to it as soon as he some free time.

It was about 2 weeks ago when I stopped going to it.I was vloging about it for a while. I came to that conclusion that even the people at that party wanted me back,I didn't want to return due to hurt I felt.I also felt that maybe there's no need for it since I all ready have a boyfriend and I could go do things like that with him instead of going to a party. Yet,I'm still confuse if I should even go back if I ever got the okay to go back.I was wondering if I should go back to it? I was wondering how avoid more drama once I bring my boyfriend along? I was wondering is wrong of me being a little "too friendly" with the people or even being friendly at all since I was going to leave to be spending time with my boyfriend? I appreciate the input ,keep in mind that I'm a gay aspie.

Well if you and your bf are clear about what the expectations are, then you two can talk and decide whether or not it's okay for you to go. If you really care about him though, it sounds like he doesn't approve and you should probably stop and find something better to do with your time. Best of luck!

He was ok with me going to it. I was only going to there to hook up with guys,I don't see him that often in person but I can't drive because I'm legally blind in one eye and he's usually busy with work. I had problems with him back in the past as far getting thing off the ground with him. To start was my Dad wasn't ready to see dating people,he was being overprotective of me.My dad wasn't used to me dating guys online,when I am better doing it online.Plus I have a particular kinda of guys that I like,I.m what they call a chubby and bear chased. I also can really tell if certain guys were playing on my team or let alone interested in me.

Second I had an ex in another state that was jealous of me any guy being friendly with me,that he unlisted his roommates to sabotage the relationship with my boyfriend first time around.I ended that relationship with the ex due him waiting until last minute to hear that he was interested in me,I didn't do the actual breaking but it was his friend doing it instead.Plus I wasn't interested in anything serious with the ex at that time when I met him since I just came out and I was only saying that because my mom wouldn't get off my back about him.

Third,I had a guy one of those sites who I though was bugging me to go out with me.I only liked him as a friend.I tried to let him down nicely but he got upset with me and I felt bad.Around the I wasn't speaking to my boyfriend for some misunderstanding or whatever.I felt guilty enough to give this Guy a chance and called him,but that guy tipped his hand and he was only interested in hooking up with me,Which made me mad enough to lead him on.If that guy just wanted hook up with me and nothing further,why couldn't he just be upfront about it instead of putting on this guise of being "in love" with me.

So that kinda the background to this.

Archived