Does it get easier ever?

maddikins

I have this huge issue with trust, I feel like I can trust no one and just thinking about it makes me sad. I have issues trusting my family and friends but especially my boyfriend. I just feel like every move he makes he is doing something he shouldnt be doing. So my question is does it get easier ever? I hate not being able to trust anyone and this worry that im getting played but I dont know how to stop and actually trust someone.

You may be reacting to 'past' issues? So it may be an idea to work on this thru therapy? Otherwise it may end up affecting you & Your relationship in some negative ways...

You shld feel you CAN trust someone, especially in the beginning.

think about it... think you need some help, if it's this bad?

How long have you two been together for and have you had experiences of being played in the past? It gets better when you let go and find your better made partner for you. But they find you, you don't find them. If you have the feeling he is cheating or lying and going behind your back, a woman is usually not wrong with her intuition. I ask how long its been since you two have been seeing each-other because it's an important factor and especially if you slept together too soon. The feeling gets lighter and lighter the better partner you have in your life. Being solo will do wanders as well, however it does get lonely at times!

I suggest talking to your dr or therapist to see WHAT else is avail? Here, I was recently informed of 'Trellis' which is also to do with Community Mental Health. They take you in to help out.

Maybe look up who can help with mental health- see what may be near you.

When I was in 'group therapy' thru my therapist, I found that rather helpful.. was more than just me, suffering.

Archived