lol rite on shysoul!

but honestly. i think its not just how the butt looks. its about how the butt matches the breasts as well. the ratio has to be right. u canT have a huge rack and nothing downtown or vice versa u knw wat im sayin?

peronally, i dont like em too big size 1-3 would be about jus right.

Shysoul trust me, If there's one person that agrees with you for liking a gifl for who she is, it's me.

The thing is, we're speaking of a situation where if you saw a girl in a magazine or on the street would u find her attrative if she had a nice butt like J-Lo or was flat and sickly looking as Paris Hilton? That's all.

lol rite on shysoul!

but honestly. i think its not just how the butt looks. its about how the butt matches the breasts as well. the ratio has to be right. u canT have a huge rack and nothing downtown or vice versa u knw wat im sayin?

peronally, i dont like em too big size 1-3 would be about jus right.

well considering the boobs and butt is made of fat, and fat is usually distributed pretty much in proportion means that a girl can rarely have large boobs but small behind or vice versa.

Volumptious girls all the way

Angelus, good to hear you like the girl for who she is.

The thing is, I can't relate to the situation. I don't pay attention to a girls physical appearance. All of the people I consider attractive, I think that way because of their personality and who they are. Once I see that, then I will be more likely to notice them physically. It won't matter what kind of butt they have, I'll be inclined to find the whole package attractive. Personally, I don't care much for J-Lo or Paris' personality and thus I don't notice there butts at all. I know its a different way of thinking and I'm not going to get alot of people who think that way, but thats the way I am.