Redabc123

You can text and apologize, that's fine. But only apologize ONCE. If he accepts, move on. If he accepts and you don't hear from him, dont' contact him and keep apologizng. If you feel you did something wrong that warrents and apology, then by all means, apologize ONCE.

The best book that helped me, and I'm not the writer so don't want anyone to think I'm benefiting from recomminding it, was "Love Yourself Like YOur Life Depends on it." It's a super short book, like 60 pages, and only a few bucks on Amazon if you buy it for Kindle. There are exercises in the book. They SOUND corny as heck, but they worked for me. It takes time. You won't have healthy self esteem overnight. It took me about 5 months. But it can be done.

And once it's done, I promise you, your WHOLE life will change.

Thank you so much for the advice I'm going to pick up the book this weekend, I did however hear from the guy and I did apologize because I felt like instead of send those two messages I should have just left him alone, he did reply saying that because he felt like I over contacted him it scared him ( which I don't know how it was just two texts) but he did say he wanted to take a step back and just be friends because he wasn't ready for all that, I wished him well and he told me that he still wanted to talk which confused me and he asked what I was up to I kept it brief and then left the conversation... Any ideas. I haven't spoken to him since am I doing the right thing? I did however go on a coffee date that same day go figure and it went well. Any advice would be great

Archived