loser

jmantra

Why do you think you are going to die soon?

because I am having constant suicidal thoughts and my blood pressure is high. Quite frankly I don't care if I die from a stroke, heart attack, or renal failure. I am sick of constant failure and rejection in my life, it's become too unbearable. Therapy and medications are not working. Been in therapy and on meds since I was 16, nothing works.

Why not change and go out and accomplish to your fullest potential?

Wow what a great idea, why didn't i think of that?

oh that's right I have already tried to accomplish goals in life, fail miserably, and still end up in loser status.

because I am having constant suicidal thoughts and my blood pressure is high. Quite frankly I don't care if I die from a stroke, heart attack, or renal failure. I am sick of constant failure and rejection in my life, it's become too unbearable. Therapy and medications are not working. Been in therapy and on meds since I was 16, nothing works.

Wow what a great idea, why didn't i think of that?

oh that's right I have already tried to accomplish goals in life, fail miserably, and still end up in loser status.

Why come to an Internet help board looking for help if you are only going to act like a stooge when you get responses? Maybe this behavior is why you don't get far. Have a nice life.

Is someone calling you a loser? Or is that YOU doing it?

I've also been dealing with depression since my teens. Im now in my 40's. BUT- my time line hasn't come to an end.. and neither has yours..

care to explain to us.. more about yourself, what's gone on and reasons for why you're saying life is so bad..asides from depression.

Nothing in life comes easily. Most people spend their whole life chasing their dreams.

The journey is more important than the destination.

You need to find a hobby and make new friends.

I'm 31 and no, my life is not perfect. But I won't let go. I'm not a loser. I'm a winner, no matter what.

If I didn't make today, I'll wake up tomorrow and try it again-even harder.

What exactly have you tried and failed?

Just for your information you beat out 5 million others sperm cells, that's why you are here today. Tell me how could that be a failure?

dont fall into the rat race brother..

dont define your worth or successs by what society deems to be success. dont define it by material wealth either.

Yu dont have to achieve anything in order to be awesome, you are awesome as is..

I canrelate to those feelings your expressing..but the thing that helped me was when I realized that life is short. and we have been programmed and conditioned to not look outside the box ( outside the box is where real life happens )

go watch the matrix youll know what I mean dont beat yourself up. go for a walk and take a deep breath and say f you to anyone who tries to belittle you.

You are a warrior, stop looking outside and look inside and you will see that.

What are the constant failures and rejections?

oh Gosh- I feel so badly for you, calling yourself 'a loser' and thinking you have not achieved anything worthwhile. I will tell you that by just writing those few words you have reached out -- and you have connected with people who care. You have already made a real difference in the world; because likely somebody here have at some point in time called another person a 'loser' , and hopefully will now stop to reflect on the very real damage words like that can have. The inner voice that tells you that you are 'a loser' does not come from you - it comes from critical people around you; and you have internalized their harsh judgement. Don't let them win by beating yourself up. Struggle on , like most of us do-- and just know that today you have actually made a real difference-- and so therefore tomorrow will hopefully be a better day. Just take it a day at a time: Set small achievable goals, maybe tomorrow just go for a walk-- and if you cannot manage to reach your goal , then try to forgive yourself for that. Remember first and foremost to be kind to yourself... and if you can't do that today, then try again tomorrow. You are NOT a loser, you NEVER were a loser- and today you have reached people who care.

Thank you all for the supportive posts, I am feeling a bit better today. The constant rejections and failures have to do with lost jobs/opportunities, and failure/rejection in romance. I take meds for depression, my psychiatrist started me on a new med, and it made me gain a lot of weight and shot my blood pressure up. I am going to address that with my doctor.

Thank you all for the supportive posts, I am feeling a bit better today. The constant rejections and failures have to do with lost jobs/opportunities, and failure/rejection in romance. I take meds for depression, my psychiatrist started me on a new med, and it made me gain a lot of weight and shot my blood pressure up. I am going to address that with my doctor.

Iam glad your seeking help and switching to a better medicine. I have a son who struggles with depression and some meds really take a toll on him. Glad your feeling better.

Archived