A must read for anyone who is having a hard time letting go..uplifting article.

perhapsthe reality of your relationship was not so good..but the internal feelings and longing create images and memories that make it hard to let go. I found this article and it really resonated..made sense on so many levels for me and allowed me to free up some healing space! I just thought Id share in hopes of uplifting the spirits of some of us.

check it out!

link removed

Time is the Ultimate healer, we learn to detach any emotional feelings from the EX ! as time goes by we forget that feeling and eventually we fall out of love. Took me 2 long years but i made it !! The only rule you must follow is the NC RULE.

I LOVE this article! it moved me to tears. I have two exes who were incredibly dear to me and whom I believe I will love and miss in some way for the rest of my life. neither of these men have the characteristics of people I keep in my life actively. so while i love them, I understand that I cannot continue to know them. this article helps me to resolve what feels like a deep and painful internal contradiction. thank you.

Archived