should i quit trying

4 months ago my ex broke it off with me.and immediatley started seeing someone else.but denied then admitted and denied sexual relations with him.she has sinse as she says ended their reletionship.she lives about an hour drive from me.and she has a new friendthat lives somwhere down by me.she wouldnt have anything to do with me up until recently.in march i went to jail and she got concerned that she didnt here from me that month.so 2 days before i was released from jail she called my dad who told her the news.she had a long talk with him and told him that she still really cares about me.i had a problem with drugs that im trying to work on now.the problem never goes away using or not...anyways.she picked me up from jail and then gave me the cold shoulder again.weve had sexual relations recentley.but she seems to be playing games with me...i do love her and for 4 months now ive been trying to make things up to her.i know she really loved me...what should i do?

thanks....she told me the other nite that if i would totally stop using that she would marry me...and these storys she tells me about this other guy never seem to pan out...maybe your right......i dont know anymore....