He still wants to be friends, but my stomach can't stand him

frail

I was dateing a guy from work for a little over a month until he dumped me over the weekend, after a night out once again ended on a sour note. It seemed like throughout the whole, short relationship, he did nothing but missunderstand me. But i liked him none-the-less. We work together, and he began to flirt with me, and then finally he admitted he had a crush on me. Then eventually we started dateing. But i should've figured in the beginning that things wern't gonna go right when it seemed he would attack me and get on my case about things that just seemed petty. He made me laugh sometimes. And i like him alot. I just made the stupid mistake of letting myself be so weak just because i was so lonely and desperate. I only had one bf before him, a 3 year LDR. So this has been every different for me. We should've been friends first. He still wants to be friends, and so do i. But, everytime i see him my stomach turns. Whenever he comes into work i can't look him in the face. I tell myself to just let it go but i freak whenever i see him. And when i do look him in the face, he gives me a sad look. I don't know what to do.

sorry to hear about this problem, in my eyes you may subconsciously feel guilty and feel that it was your fault u broke up with him already and feel bad to look him in the face. Dont do this, you have done nothing wrong, my advice to u is to keep your head up and show him that you are confident and control things in your life, he will respect that more i think and will feel that you are a strong person and wont try to hurt you or anything he wil just see that u r ok and if he is interested more then he will probably treat you differently, but in a better way, hope this helps

Zab