I have been in a relationship with a woman for the last 6 months. We say we're in love with each other, and we act like it, but when it comes down to it, she says she's missing this "feeling" she had with previous men. This "feeling" came with guys who treated her good and those who treated her very bad. She is wondering if the feeling is all that important because she had it with people who for one reason or another fell off. She doesn't feel that feeling with me, yet she can see us staying together forever. But, she's confused because she doesn't know if she can marry someone without that "feeling". My guess is the feeling is attraction - im a little overweight while her previous guys have been stick figures, and she admitted that she has been attracted to me the least out of the last few guys she's dated. I'm cuter in the face than all of them, so I'm assuming its because of my body. In which case, although I'm losing weight, its not going to happen over night. She cries and agonizes over this issue because she says she wants to feel the "feeling" with me so badly because we are great together. Personally for me I don't know how much longer I can maintain a relationship where in the back of my mind I keep thinking that she is not being totally fulfilled because of this feeling. So should I go and hope she gets her act together and risk losing a great woman, or, do I stick around and show her my patience and continue with the relationship?

Well i think it all depends on if you truley love her. If what you are suspecting is true(that she isnt getting the feeling cause ur a little over weight) then i dont think it is worth it. If she truley loved you weight wouldnt be an issue, it would all be from the heart. Its like, if you are in love, you mostly dont see what the person looks like, you see the part of that person that you love, so maybe she cant see past your image...maybe you should move on, if u are truly intent on staying, dont give her to long to decide